Enabling browser notifications for your alerts
If you use Chrome or Firefox you can enable browser notifications for your alerts. This works on your desktop and also mobile phone.
Follow these steps to enable them:
- Go to your notifications page: https://www.optionsonar.com/notifications
- Click on the edit button beside any of your existing alerts or create a new notification.
- Once you are happy with your settings scroll all the way to the bottom.
- Check off the 'Web push alert' box
- Click on the "Chrome & Firefox users click here to activate" button and accept the dialog box that follows to allow notifications to be pushed.
You are not all set to receive push notifications on your phone and desktop browser.